Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 18 mars 2011

ISLAND IN THE SUN, BELLE CHANSON

LES PLUS BELLES VIDÉOS MUSICALES ET CHANSONS

avec de belles pensées en sous-titres.

CHANSONS parmi les plus belles avec SOLUTIONS universelles sous-titrées.

=============================

================

''ISLAND IN THE SUN'', sous-titres de Viny Eden

hip hip...hip hip-----------hip hip....hip hip

When you’re on a holiday...You can’t find the words to say....All the things that come to you...And I wanna feel it too

On an island in the sun...We’ll be playing and having fun...And it makes me feel so fine...I can’t control my brain

hip hip.....hip hip

When you’re on a golden sea....You don’t need no memory...Just a place to call your own...As we drift into the zone

On an island in the sun...We’ll be playing and having fun...And it makes me feel so fine...I can’t control my brainWe’ll run away together...We’ll spend some time forever...We’ll never feel bad anymore...

hip hip.....hip hip------hip hip


On an island in the sun....We’ll be playing and having fun...And it makes me feel so fine...I can’t control my brain

We’ll run away together...We’ll spend some time forever...We’ll never feel bad anymore

Hip Hip....-----(hip hip)-----We’ll never feel bad anymore

(hip hip)...no no....(hip hip)---We'll never feel bad anymore

(hip hip)...no no.....(hip hip)---We'll never feel bad anymore

(hip hip)...(hip hip)----No No....(hip hip)---We'll never feel bad anymore

(hip hip)....No No.... no no

Aucun commentaire: